The Stones can also be called a pit. Examples of Stone Fruits are peaches, nectarines, plums, lychees, mangoes, almonds, apricots, dates and cherries are all closely related members of the Prunus genus. They are usually referred to as stone fruits because their seeds are enclosed by large and hard pits.
This Dried Stone Apricot also prevents mold. After you have planted the stone or the seed, it is necessary to keep the soil moist with apricot stones, you need a little bit of patience.The seeds are also known as stones, pits, or kernels of stone fruits like apricots, cherries, plums, and peaches do contain a compound called amygdalin, which breaks down into hydrogen cyanide when demolished. Seeds and pits should never be crushed or placed in a blender for utilization.
- Stone Apricots are a very good source of vitamin A and vitamin C and a good source of potassium.
- Dried apricots that occur orange have been treated with sulfites to preserve color and extend shelf-life.
- One cup of sliced plums or these stone apricots contains around a quarter of your daily vitamin C needs.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.