Best Before Date : 06-07-2021
Almonds are very popular and demandable tree nuts. These are the edible seeds commonly called the almond tree. It's also high in phytic acid. It's a substance that binds certain minerals and it prevents them from being absorbed. It's ideal for muesli and cake-decoration. Almond flakes are perfect for adding to your favourite recipes, including halwa, cakes, kheer, and ice creams.
Almonds are high in healthy monounsaturated fats, protein, fibre, and various important nutrients. It provides a healthy protein, and fat along with antioxidants, calcium, vitamin E, potassium, and magnesium. It appears almonds can lower cholesterol levels to decrease the risk of heart disease. Almonds are truly a superfood.
- It's helped your ticker stay healthy.
- It's great for baking to get nutty flavours.
- This is a perfect item for adding to your favourite recipes.
- It helps nutrients and oxygen flow more freely through the blood.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.