Plain¬†Flour is a white flour from the Indian subcontinent, made from wheat. Finely milled without any bran, refined, and bleached, it closely resembles cake flour. Plain¬†is used extensively for making fast foods, baked goods such as pastries, bread, several varieties of sweets, and traditional flatbreads.
Plain¬†Flour is low in protein (gluten), an advantage for producing high-volume, soft/tender cakes with fine grain. Its high extensibility and stretchability are desirable qualities for a variety of Indian pastries and baked goods. All-purpose flour, also known as refined flour or simply flour, is made from wheat grains after removing the brown covering. It is then milled, refined, and bleached. It is very common in Indian cuisine, especially for various Indian pieces of bread.
- Plain¬†flour is low in protein and fiber due to bran removal during milling.
- Used in making bakery products such as pastries, sweets, as well as traditional pieces of bread such as paratha and naan
- Plain¬†flour is low in protein (gluten), an advantage for producing high-volume, soft/tender cakes with fine grain.
- Its high extensibility and stretchability are desirable qualities for a variety of Indian pastries and baked goods.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.