Roasted Rava is milled from wheat, by grinding the husked wheat. Rava is also called semolina or sooji. After milling the wheat, it is passed through a fine-mesh till the flour and rava are separated.
Rava is used to make many Indian dishes in a short time like Rava dosa, Rava Idli, Rava Upma, Khichdi, and also sweets like Rava laddoo, Rava Halwa or Rava Kesari. Rava is also sparsely used to improve the crisp factor in Vadas.
- Roasted rava mix is ready within 2 minutes and it has all the ingredients used for making upma.
- It is used on popular dishes like Samba wheat rava Upma, Sweet Kes
- It is preserved in a very normal way with no preservatives or chemicals
- It retains the greatest freshness flavor and savors
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.