Urad Dal is a healthy recipe to make for any Indian vegetarian meal as it is loaded with Vitamin B, iron, & other essential nutrients. It is a rich source of vegetarian protein and can be a good substitute for non-vegetarian food. Here is how to make it. Urad dhal in English is called split black gram and also goes by the names Dhuli dal, Dhuli urad, maa ki dal, white lentils, or white urad dal. Urad dal is a popular lentil among regional cuisines in the Hindi speaking states & other North Indian regions like Punjab.
Urad dal is a great source of vegetarian protein. It is rich in calcium, folic acid, magnesium, phosphorus, and other minerals. It has a lot of fibers and hence easy to digest. Urad Dal also helps reduce cholesterol and is good for the health of your heart.
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- Great source of a natural protein,¬†
- Ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- This Dal has a lot of health benefit
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security