Want to whip up a traditional Indian dip? Now you can use this as the traditional chutney or dip to spice up your idli, dosa, and vada pav. Special spice mixture to add an enhanced flavor to South Indian dishes such as idli and dosa. It can be mixed with ghee for better taste.
Chutney Powder, known as ‘Molaga Podi’ in Tamil is a spice powder that is prepared by grinding pulses with chilies. It is a hot accompaniment served with idlis, dosas, uthappams, etc. Mix one spoon of the chutney powder with a little sesame oil or any other oil to make a paste and serve. This is also a tasty and quick addition to your South Indian meal when you don’t have the time to make sambar and coconut chutney.
• It can be used to prepare masala idli – add mustard seeds, chilies, curry leaves to the oil.
• Then add spiced chutney powder and stir on low heat.
• Then add whole idlis or broken into pieces.
• Spice up your dish with this authentic chutney powder.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.