Fudco Jeera Papar is a South Indian traditional food. It's made by Urad-dal Flour, Jeera, Asafoetida, Salt, Papadkhar, Edible Veg. Oil & Other Spices. Jeera Papar can also be deep-fried or microwaved to make it taste delicious. Papar is a quick and easy appetizer or snack.
Jeera Papar is a popular and tasty snack food in India. Every Indian Meal is incomplete without Papar. Nowadays It has become a popular food for all. You can serve this delicious dish as a snack or with meals. At the end of the meal, Papar gives a special taste.
- Jeera papar Can be cooked in many ways
- Quick and easy to prepare appetizer or snack.
- It's a delicious papar with a great Jeera flavour.
- It can be eaten alone or with any kind of meal.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.