Amla pickle is considered to be a healthy condiment because it contains all the dietetic benefits of amla, which is one of the healthiest and nutritious herbal products from India. Amla is enriched with high vitamin C content which is very important for overall health improvement.
The use of amlas in the form of murabba and pickles is very common in India, so as to improve the digestive system, treat ulcers, fight against obesity, and maintain balanced levels of cholesterol in the body. Amla Pickle refers to a spicy and tangy condiment and a South Indian specialty that is famous all over India. The pickle is normally consumed as a side dish and is often served with traditional Indian dishes and is considered to be a purely vegan item.
- Amla Pickle is in South Indian style and is extremely tasty.
- It is also good for your health. Rich source of vitamin C Traditional flavor.
- Very delicious Suitable for vegetarians.
- Ingredients of the highest quality.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.