Brown Top millet naturally grown without pesticides. It controls Blood Sugar levels. Rich source of fiber, highest 12.5% among all millets. It reduces risk of Heart Attack and preservative free. It cleanses the entire digestive tract and can solve the ailments of gastritis, constipation, haemorrhoids and all other GI and rectal problems.
Browntop millet (Urochloa ramosa) is an introduced, annual/perennial warm-season grass often used in forage/pasture management systems. The stem (culm) may erect or prostrate along the ground. When growing erect, it may reach 3 ft at maturity. Nodes will appear minutely hairy.
- Brown Top Millet /Andu Korralu is also known as “Green Millet”.
- It helps detoxify entire body systems.
- Andu Korralu helps to hydrate the colon and keep you from being constipated.
- The protein content found to in Andu Korralu is higher than wheat.
- It is rich in vitamins and minerals such as copper and magnesium.
- Andu Korralu also improved glycemic.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.