Barnyard millet is an important crop. It is a fair source of protein, which is highly digestible and is an excellent source of dietary fiber with good amounts of soluble and insoluble fractions. It is a good source of highly digestible protein and is the least caloric dense compared to other cereals. Almost, one serving of barnyard millets.
The carbohydrate content of barnyard millet is low and slowly digestible, making the barnyard millet a low glycemic index food. Barnyard Millet is one of the oldest cultivated miles. It is gluten-free, has the lowest carbohydrate among all the beds, and more fiber than wheat. Very low glycemic index. Helps diabetes ii 100% gluten-free. Good for high drying insoluble fiber gluten intolerant people.
• Easy to digest.
• Good antioxidant.
• Substitute for rice.
• It is a source of fiber, protein, and minerals.
• Keeps your digestive tract clean Barnyard millet flour is a good source of iron, phosphorus, and calcium
• You can prepare the contents of khichdi, upma, put them in an airtight container, and store it in a cool and dry place.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.