Ayumi Natural Pure Castor Oil has been used in Ayurveda since ancient times. The plant is native to India and known by the Sanskrit name of Eranda. This highly respected oil rich in rare fatty acid (ricinoleic) has been used to protect the skin and was used by the ancient Egyptians as a treatment for damaged skin.
This tradition has continued for generations and the oil is used as soothing, protective ingredients to help prevent nappy rash. Also an excellent salve to protect against dry, cracked lips. The castor oil is very substantive and used sparingly will seal in precious skin hydration and moisture to leave the skin feeling protected. It is a traditional remedy for sluggish digestion acting as a potent laxative.
- Helps acne
- keeps the skin looking smooth, youthful and unlined
- Breaks up external and internal scar tissue, and prevents new scars from forming
- Obtained by cold pressing the castor seeds
- Contains high levels of Ricin oleic acid
- Dermatologically neutral
- Improve the circulation of tired and dull skin
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.