Bikaji's Petha is a luxurious, translucent boiled sugar confectionery infused with the flavors of winter melon. Petha is simultaneously a beloved children's treat and an opulent welcoming sweet for cherished guests.
Petha is a popular Indian sweet. It is soft chewy and candy-like, eaten dry or dipped in sugar syrup. Bikaji Dry Petha is a delightful and tasty sweet made of white pumpkin pieces coated in sugar. Dry petha is a traditional Indian sweet made from the delightful taste of sweet pumpkin.
- Traditional sweet made with pumpkin soaked in sugar.
- It has zero cholesterol
- It has no onion and garlic
- You can gift this petha pack in festive seasons
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.