Just bake or fry these little discs to make fresh Pani Puri. Pani Puri is a wheat flour puffs used as a shell for garbanzo beans, potato, and zesty sauces, Coriander Seeds, Dry Coconut, Cumin seeds, Sesame Seeds, Black Pepper, Caraway Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Turmeric, Black Cardamom, Bay Leaf, mango powder dry, Compounded Asafetida, Cinnamon, Clove, Mace, Black Stone Flower, Cardamom, Nagkeshar, Refined Edible Vegetable (Sunflower) Oil, Iodized Edible Salt.¬†
Pani Puri is a portion of popular Indian street food. Store in a cool and dry place. No artificial flavors. No preservatives. Tangy and Delicious, Easy to prepare for pani puri. Processed from selected ingredients of the best quality.
- Ready to best quality taste.
- Contains no animal fats.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Materials: Vegetarian
- Feature: Eco-Friendly
- Product: Pani Puri Masala
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.