Paneer makhani is a popular punjabi dish made with paneer, tomatoes, cashews, spices & cream. Paneer refers to Indian cheese & makhan refers to butter. For extra flavour, serve Ashoka's Paneer Makhni with Patak's sweet mango chutney.
Ashoka Paneer Makhani is a popular North Indian curry made with Tofu cooked with freshly grounded mildly spiced cashew rich tomato curry. Paneer Makhni goes well with plain Basmati rice, chapati or paratha.
- A classic Punjabi dish, Paneer Makhani is Indian cheese in a creamy gravy.
- My version is made with no butter, no cream
- Made with NO BUTTER, NO CREAM
- Highly Flavorful
- Rich & Creamy
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.