Ragi Semia India ranks number one in the production of Ragi known as finger millet contributing 58% of global production, and gluten-free grain is grown without pesticides. Packed with minerals, calcium, carbs, and vitamin-D, amino acids, regular consumption will prevent malnutrition. Depression, insomnia, degenerative diseases, and premature aging.
Ragi Semia is a fiber-rich diet that aids the development of a sound mind and body. Ragi can be soaked, sprouted, and milled into flour for a healthy tradition and nutritious alternative breakfast, one or two helpings of ragi is safe to consume every day.
- With its cost-effectiveness, ragi is certainly food.
- Ragi is additionally an upscale source of fiber and helps lower cholesterol levels.
- Ragi is the best food for weight control, diabetes, and cooling the body.
- Contains high dietary fiber aids in digestion, decreases cholesterol getting rid of the excess fat in the liver.
- Fights insomnia and helps to have a good night‚Äôs sleep which helps in rejuvenation and muscle repair.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.