Amul Ghee¬†is the trademark taste of the Indian subcontinent with a long history. This clarified butter is made from cow's milk and has a distinctive flavour that heralds back to Ancient India.¬†Amul Ghee¬†is an excellent way of retaining all of the natural goodness and nutritional value of the milk. Amul Ghee is popular with consumers for its light, slightly nutty flavour that is delicious as a flavouring agent in savoury dishes or as an accompaniment to desserts and sweets.
It is made from milk that has been boiled and then churned. It contains butter fat, which makes it rich in calories. Amul ghee can be used as an alternative for cooking oil or added to dishes like curries, dals and sweet dishes. Indian cuisine is full of rich, spiced curries and sauces based on ghee and other Indian spices.
- Makes a great alternative to butter or oil when cooking
- 100% natural product, no artificial colours or preservatives added
- For all dishes, particularly those that are oil-based eg. Curries, frying, frying in oil or as a dip for breads or snacks
- ¬†Ideal for traditional Indian dishes and oriental cuisine
- ¬†Suitable for Vegetarians¬†
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.