truckload of taste to enjoy the evening with. A popular deep-fried snack prepared
especially during festival seasons or Diwali snacks.
Sev is a popular Indian snack food consisting of small pieces of crunchy noodles made
from chickpea flour paste, which are seasoned with turmeric, cayenne, and ajwain
before being deep-fried in oil. Ready-to-eat varieties of sev, including flavored sev, are
available in Indian stores.
● Karasev is a tea time crunchy snack made with gram flour, rice flour & spices.
● Karasev is often made during festivals like Diwali as a snack.
● These are also known as besan sev.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.