There is nothing like Ajmi Chemba Puttu to start your day on a tasty and colourful note. Top quality rice flour perfectly ground and hygienically packed to make a whole range of delectable delicacies.
The Chemba puttu is made of coarsely ground rice that has been washed, soaked and dried before being coarsely ground. Coconuts used were freshly grated. The cakes were earlier cooked in coconut shells, but the modern woman uses steel moulds to achieve the same effect.
- Putti podi is coarsely ground rice flour.
- You can even use store brought rice flour too.
- Just roast the rice flour lightly till you see steam coming from it before making puttu.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.