Tomato Rice Powder is an extremely popular South Indian rice dish made with fresh tomatoes. This spice mix contains Coriander, Red Chilli, Cinnamon, Cloves, Fennel, Cardamom, Jathipathri(Mace).¬† Plain steamed rice cooked with a tangy-spicy mixture of saut√©ed tomato, onion, coriander leaves, and Indian spices.
Tomato Rice Powder is also known as Tomato Bath in Southern states of India and its preparation additionally includes coriander seeds chana dal and urad dal based dry masala powder. This step by step photo recipe includes instructions for both North Indian Tomato Rice and South Indian. Tomato Bath preparations and guides you where things differ.
- Tomato rice recipe with step by step pics.
- This is an easy, quick, and delicious South Indian tomato rice recipe.
- It is also known as thakkali sadam and is a healthy rice dish made in one pot
- Delight your family with a tasty tomato flavored rice
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.