Aachi Rava upma mix is one of the easiest breakfast and can be done in a jiffy. It goes well with coconut chutney. It is made up of Rava, Bengal gram dhal, Black gram dhal, Salt, Mustard seed, Chilli, Curry leaves, ginger and Hydrogenated vegetable fat.
Make a tasty breakfast with healthy and easy to make Rava Upma! Rava Upma Mix for making a delicious breakfast based on roasted coarse semolina. The upma dish originates from the Indian subcontinent and is most common for breakfast in the South Indian Maharashtrian and Odia. The Rava Upma Mix is cooked like thick porridge and can be prepared with your favorite vegetables.
- It’s a vegetarian product
- No artificial colors and preservatives
- Aachi Rava Upma Mix is packed to enhance the protection during transit so that it reaches the recipient unharmed.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.