****Best Before: 04/2021
Powdered Milk or powdered milk may be a manufactured foodstuff made by evaporating milk to dryness. One purpose of drying milk is to preserve it; powdered milk features a far longer time period than liquid milk and doesn't get to be refrigerated, due to its low moisture content. Powdered milk is utilized within the manufacture of infant formula, confectionery like chocolate and caramel candy, and in recipes for food where adding liquid milk would render the product too thin.
Powdered Milk is additionally widely utilized in various sweets like the famous Indian milk balls referred to as gulab jamun and a well-liked Indian sweet delicacy (sprinkled with desiccated coconut) known as chum (made with skim milk powder). Many no-cook recipes that use nut butter use powdered milk to prevent the nut butter from turning liquid by absorbing the oil. Milk powders consist of all 21 standard amino acids, the building blocks of proteins, and are high in soluble vitamins and minerals.¬†
- Whole milk powder is great to be used in confections, food, or as a nutrient supplement
- Also great to be used as an ingredient in dry blends or reconstituted to be used as liquid milk.
- Powdered milk has equivalent nutrition as fresh milk.
- It provides bone-building nutrients like protein, calcium, vitamin D, and vitamin A.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.