Kodo millet flour is believed to have been domesticated in India some 3,000 years ago. It is found in tropical and sub-tropical regions. The fiber content of the whole grain is very high, and the millet contains a high amount of protein.
The fiber content of the whole grain is very high, and the millet contains a high amount of protein. Health Benefits: Regular consumption of Kodo Millet is beneficial for postmenopausal women suffering from metabolic diseases like cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol levels.
• It helps to hydrate your colon and prevent constipation.
• Controls your blood sugar.
• Contains a high amount of lecithin which is excellent for strengthening the nervous system.
• Rich in photo chemicals, phytates- reduces cancer risk.
• Useful in the treatment of inflammation, hemorrhages, and general debility.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.