Garlic powder is a spice that is derived from dehydrated garlic and used in cooking for flavour enhancement. The process of making garlic powder includes drying and dehydrating the vegetable, then powdering it through machinery or home-based appliances depending on the scale of production.
Garlic powder is a popular ingredient in spice blends and dry rubs. It's used to season meat and veggies, and proves a welcome addition in snacks like popcorn and roasted nuts. Garlic powder can even be used to get brighter flavors in low-sodium dishes.
- Garlic powder can stand up to high heat that would cause fresh to burn.
- And for a spice rub, the dried stuff beats fresh for texture.
- As an added bonus, the economical staple also supplies some trace nutrients, such as vitamin B-6, phosphorus, and manganese.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.