A traditional Asian paste, with a distinctly tart and fruity flavour, Niru Tamarind Paste will add a truly authentic taste to your dishes. Tamarind is a sour fruit that is used frequently in Asian cooking, from India right through to the Far East.
Niru Tamarind Paste sourness is used in a similar way to how lemons are used, but it has a deeper flavour and is more gentle. The whole tamarind fruit has a shell, a peel and seeds that make it very awkward to use. However, this Tamarind paste is smooth, and can just be spooned into meals.
- Ethically sourced.
- Concentrate for instant use.
- Premium quality tamarind.
- No artificial colour or flavour added.
- Dark, sticky and rich with flavour.
- Tastes sweet with a bitter lemon-like edge - very strong.
- Ideal for Indian & Asian style sauces.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.