Bajra is a traditional Hindi name for the Pennisetum glaucum crop also known as
pearl millet. It's likewise known as duke, cumbia, gero, sanio, kambu, babala, or
bulrush millet. The grain is primarily grown in Africa and India, where it';s a major
source of nutrition.
Bajra is rich in antioxidants and can prevent the occurrence of cancer, particularly
breast cancer. It can help prevent asthma. The gluten-free grain is low in calories but
packed with healthy nutrients that may contribute to weight loss, improved blood sugar
levels, and other health benefits.
● Bajra is rich in magnesium, which helps keep the heart-healthy.
● It has potassium, which dilates blood vessels, allowing blood to flow more
● This helps reduce overall blood pressure.
● Bajra also has fiber that helps reduce LDL, or bad, cholesterol.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.